Tawny, Snowy & Little Owl Cottages
Tawny, Snowy & Little Owl cottages have been lovingly restored from an C18 barn, the character of the fine old beams and exposed studwork retained.
Each Cottage can sleep upto 6 people but if you're looking for a big family/friends get together take all three and they can accommodate 18 overall. You can have the best of both worlds, holiday with family/friends but escape into your own cottage at the end of the day - sounds perfect!
- Fridge with ice box
The large lounge radiates warmth and character with a comfortable sofa and chairs and french doors opening onto your own enclosed patio garden. The ground floor double bed is cleverly concealed in a wall unit, completely made up and easily pulled down ready for use
- DVD player
- Books and games
The bathroom is on the ground floor and accessed from the dining area. It has a large walk-in shower (one step up) with grab rails and room for a wheelchair to enter and turn around if necessary.
On the first floor is an attractive double bedroom and a pretty twin both with built-in wardrobes and chest of drawers.
- Bedlined provided (please supply own personal towels & swimming towels)
- Cot & Highchair (please provide own cot linen)
Each cottage has its own private enclosed patio garden accessed from the french doors in the lounge.
- Outside dining table and chairs
- washing line
- BBQ - we do not supply a BBQ but you are welcome to bring your own.
- We have car parking space for two cars per property immediately outside cottages.
We welcome dogs with a well behaved owner at a charge of £15.00 per stay and do not wish to lay down 'rules' but please observe the following requests:
- that dogs are kept on a lead when in our grounds
- not left alone for long periods of time in the cottages
- preferably not to go upstairs into bedrooms
- never allowed on the furniture
Thank you .
We also have a penthouse for 6 in Walberswick, nr Southwold, Suffolk close to beach and nature reserves, great for walking, crabbing and good old fashioned beach holidays. www.walberswickpenthouse.co.uk